Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tell me it is so ...

& not just a publicity stunt!

Good ole MSN has reported that Heidi Montag has moved out of the house shared with her husband Spencer Pratt.

Don't get me wrong, I truly honor marriage and think it should be taken seriously. When people make that vow to love and honor each other until they die they should mean it and do everything in their power to make their marriages work.

BUT these two should NEVER have gotten married. They have been nothing but a disaster together. I don't know if the rumors are always true but sometimes I wonder that some of it has to be true, ya know.

Anywho, let's hope this break makes Heidi realize just the lil crazy, crystal hogging, plastic surgery addicted person she has become and turns her back into that ok chick she use to be. Well, I know her face won't go back.

Want to read the gossip? Check it out right here!

P.S. I am addicted to The Hills. Have been for a very, very long time.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a mess of couple they are...wow, I hope she walks away and gets her life together. Spencer is so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not they took their marriage a seriously as other. Maybe I am just assuming based off of what I saw on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smell fake all over just like her face and boobs, lmao! If its true I hope she runs and never looks back because he has ruined her and her relationships with her friends and family. I hope they can all forgive her.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!