Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fourth of July ♥

The 4th was spent with my in-laws at their campsite. I love any time I get to spend with them. Maybe because I'm convinced that Sean and I have the cutest nieces and nephews known to man. I'm not even bias, it's a fact ;).

You will see just how obsessed I am.

We had a great time! We ate, relaxed at the beach, played with Izabella who swam like a pro and ate some more.

I made the American flag cake which was a huge hit! Thanks Carolyn! There was nothing left when it was time for us to leave. It seriously was the easiest cake I've ever made and now I'll be sure to make it every Memorial Day weekend and July 4th weekend.

Alright, more pictures! I figure that the more pictures I take, the more practice I get. At least that is what I'm telling myself. I have a feeling Sean is going to drown my camera though.

IMG_5857IMG_5853
IMG_5859
{Romper & Hat: Target - Sandals: American Eagle - Earrings: Aldos}

IMG_5883
{ I wonder who is teaching her these things. She actually took pictures for my Instagram over the weekend, ha. Guess who told me she is going to be a photographer when she gets older? She'll have a blog in a few years ;) }

IMG_5884
IMG_5871
IMG_5868IMG_5922
IMG_5874IMG_5875
IMG_5865IMG_5878
IMG_5876
IMG_5877IMG_5885
IMG_5888
IMG_5889
{My niece and nephew also have a great head of hair. So curly and the color is gorgeous!}

IMG_5890
{Happiest dog ever}

IMG_5897IMG_5899
IMG_5863
IMG_6127
IMG_6009
IMG_5903IMG_6016
IMG_5910
{You make a face at Uncle Sean, he'll make a scarier one at you}

IMG_5916IMG_5917
IMG_5939
IMG_5940IMG_5941
IMG_5950
IMG_5957
{He was dancing in the puddle and it was the cutest thing ever!}

IMG_5962IMG_5963
IMG_5969IMG_5977
IMG_5984IMG_5985
{He wasn't a fan of the water}

IMG_5990
IMG_5992IMG_5929
IMG_5998
IMG_6004
IMG_6006IMG_6018
IMG_6021
IMG_6022
IMG_6046IMG_6047
IMG_6057IMG_6093
IMG_6077IMG_6079
IMG_6084IMG_6087
IMG_6094
IMG_6099
IMG_6102
IMG_6106
IMG_6109
IMG_6113
IMG_6117
IMG_6123IMG_6122

35 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great 4th! That cake looks delicious -- no wonder there wasn't anything left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously your pictures are always the best!! I love that floppy had i think its so funny your hubbers called you a tourist! That cake looks so yummy i can just taste it!! Honestly if i ever have kids i would want there hair to be just like your niece!! its such a pretty golden shade!

    Glad you had a wonderful fourth pretty girl!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cake, I love it! so festive! haha at sean wanting to drown your camera, I can relate to that! Looks like such a busy, fun-filled weekend :) happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nieces and nephews are seriously too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faith - that romper you are wearing, I want it badly. Looks so good on you.

    Your nieces and nephew = super adorable. Loving the hair color and those curls.

    Looks like such a great time. I love that you take loads of pics, I seriously enjoy them. Sean better not drown your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Such cute, cute kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun time by the water with family! And those pictures, as usual, are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, next holiday i'm coming over, no joke.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun times! All of these places you visit look so storybook! I love it! I def need to visit the East coast and get a change of scenery! Y'all look so cute and patriotic :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun 4th! That cake looks delish!!
    And how cute are those kids?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cake looks delicious! And I agree, you definitely got some cute nieces and nephews. Looked like a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... Your pictures are great!!! And looks like a lot of family fun...

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a awesome fourth! Your niece and nephew are definite cutie pies! Love the cake! It looked great! Recipe please :-).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Summer outfit Faith! I also love how awesome a day this seems and the adorableness of Sean's nieces and nephews. Glad that you guys had such a sunny Fourth of July as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg your nephews curly hair is awesome!! They are all so cute! I'm always blown away by how big your niece is getting... time flies by! Lord, help us slow down and enjoy it! Glad you had such an awesome good time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You & that floppy hat are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww your nieces and nephews are sooooo cute man! Looks like twas really awesome family time, your pictures tell a lovely story.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gotta admit those kids are darn cute! Almost as cute as my nephew. LOL! What a fun family outing. Our family actually never does anything like that and I think it would actually be nice. Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like so much fun! Glad you liked the cake! I totally want a piece now. HAHAHAHA!

    Your niece is GORGEOUS! They should probably lock her in the attic for her teen years. HAHAHAH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. how fun!!! all of the food looks great, the water looks great (maybe not to little kids), and i love your romper and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your pup was in 7th heaven!!! Love the photos, what a great fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're absolutely right! They are the cutest! Ok you've got permission to show off now and by show off I mean turn your blog into "Faith's adorable nieces and nephews space"!

    I adore your photos. I look forward to every outing now. Your photos are so engaging. You guys looked like y'all had one heck of a time and ma'am...foxy much? Stunning in that bikini, might I add!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. The cake looks superb! Looks like you had some classic good old fashioned 4th of July fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so jealous! I wish we had a place like this to visit! SO retro:) The cake looks awesome, you look amazing and the kiddos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like a great time to me!
    I do LOVE that first outfit! And the food~ It's 8:45 am & I wish I had a piece of that cake right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm going to need you to stop looking so fabulous, k? I love the whole outfit, especially the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks and sounds like a great holiday! I love 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  28. you DO have the cutest nieces and nephews! ohmygoodness, faith! gorgeous!!
    you look amazing and those red earrings are so much fun - they look so vintage-y!
    you rock a hat!! :)
    i'm so glad you had fun with your in-laws soaking up the day! <3
    wishing you and sean a beautiful weekend! xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  29. What gorgeous children! I need you and Sean to get on that immediately ;). They are all very cute.

    Your cake looks delicious and your 4th of July looks absolutely picture perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. That cake looks soooo yummy!!
    And seriously.... You look freakin' amazing!!! Love your floppy :D

    And your nieces and nephews are so adorable!!?

    P.S. seriously teach me your ways with your camera! I can't stop drooling! You look like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your photos look great, keep going! :)
    P.S
    I like your hat and matching romper...cute summery look!

    ReplyDelete
  32. those babies do have great hair!! i bet yours and seans future littles would too... you should find out soon ;) but seriously, i love the picture of him carrying your nephew out of the water- so sweet.

    looks like a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow you have very beautiful photos! what kind of camera do you have? gorgeous!

    http://missrenaaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Next time, I'm coming with ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!