Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Vegas Snapshots - 1

I had an amazing time in Seattle (minus getting sick on our last night, on Sean's birthday, ugh!)
I had so many plans for that day but you know what they say about plans.

Moving on ...

Seattle is such a fantastic city!
There is just something that makes me love places with tall buildings, amazing eateries and lively people walking all about.
I feel at home & it was not an easy task to wipe the smile off my face as I took it all in.

I took so many pictures during my time in Seattle which I have yet to upload but I'm thinking that I'm going to make several posts just because I loved it so much.

So in the meantime I figure I'll share some snapshots from our Vegas trip several weeks ago to give me time to start working on my Seattle posts.

I'm also looking forward to catching up on all of your lives!
xoxo


IMG_1487IMG_1477
That drink is not as good as I remember from my college days :/

IMG_1483
IMG_1600
IMG_1615
IMG_1610
IMG_1618
IMG_1619
IMG_1620
Loved the laid back atmosphere, fun decor and delicious food at La Salsa Cantina.
IMG_1900
IMG_1898IMG_1906
IMG_1897
IMG_1909IMG_1910
IMG_1899
IMG_1916IMG_1913
IMG_1919
IMG_1640
IMG_1622
IMG_1491IMG_1492
IMG_1625
IMG_1505IMG_1507
IMG_1631
IMG_1639

15 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll ever get tired of your Vegas photos. Each time you go seems so much more fun than the time before.

    I adore your romper girl! You look yummy...err...don't tell Sean I said that.

    I can't wait for the photos from Seattle. R used to say that I belong in that city because I love dreary weather. Give me a little drizzle and a book and I'm good to go.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it everything tasted better in college? ;)

    I am so in love with the photos of the castle scenery! So magical and charming!

    And those legs, Faith...! Eeeep! I am crazy jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is Fabulous! I love Vegas and wish to return again soon. Looking at your pics are so breathe taking. SO fresh and so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, girl when I saw that Alize bottle the first thing I thought about was college ;) You look amaze & I cant wait to hear about Seattle! Glad y'all had fun, aside from you getting sick. Hope u feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alize - ha! We used to drink that all the time in college!
    Did you eat at the little French restaurant in Paris? Oh my gosh, their food is beyond delicious - especially the onion soup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Alize... you bring back so many memories HAHA.

    These pictures are sensory overload! I LOVE THEM ALL. I definitely want to check out Vegas sometime. I am so stoked to see your seattle pictures.

    And you look so BADD in your outfit, you were workin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit...woohoo! I love that you guys have Vegas as your playground every year...so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your outfit.
    you look so beautiful, being waiting for your beautiful pictures of food, wine and beautiful places.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I felt the same way when I had Alize recently! I swear it was so much better a few years ago. lol Glad you had fun... minus the sicky part.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics! One of my fav places. Love your black shorts outfit. It looks like a one piece and now I'm blanking on what they are even called. I always meant to get one. Story of my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ugh, your pictures make vegas look SO fun, but i've never been! you look fabulous in your little black dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well you looked gorgeous! Holy legs! : ) I love Vegas and can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always capture Vegas so well! I love all the pics. You really have a gift.

    GIRL!!! You are ROCKING that romper! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. La Salsa Cantina sounds awesome! Your food there looked really good and that place looks so festive. :) I love all your pictures, especially the lime green McDonald's sign! You don't see that everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. woman we need to go to a Mexican restaurant together one day. I think you love it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!