Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Insert clever food title here.

Someone, please remind me that the next time we go to The Bayou we make sure that we all don't order individual mac and cheese bowls. They're huge! And oh so good. And maybe if we remember this we'll be able to have room to fit their amazing looking beignets! I can name only a few things that are better than stuffing your face with delicious food.

IMG_1317 IMG_1321
IMG_1323
IMG_1326
IMG_1327

I know this is a light post with all that's going on but I seriously can't even put my thoughts together. I've been trying to stay off the internet and social media because it is all too much. If you are noticing a bit of my radio silence (Instagram, Snapchat) it's because I'm distracted with everything else. So here's a post about food because I think that's one thing we can all agree on. We love food!

Hope you all have wonderful weekends! ♥

5 comments:

  1. You made me hungry! and you post such great pictures.
    Off to make dinner. It may or may not be mac and cheese!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all the fried food and mac & cheese! <3 Have a great weekend Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Social media is absolutely bonkers right now. I'm with you, just show me food and cute baby animal posts.
    P.S. THAT MAC AND CHEESE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics of food always make me drool over here.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!