Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

Summer Bucket List: Blow bubbles

When Cinthia and I made our summer bucket list we were quite sure that it would be so easy to accomplish. Only problem is that we did not factor in that summer weekends get booked so quickly and that with us both being working gals it just wasn’t going to be as easy to accomplish. Upon realizing that, we decided to give ourselves until the end of fall to accomplish.

Naturally, Sean and I picked up bubbles (and water guns) for the kids that would attend our annual summer BBQ because I can’t remember anything more delightful than blowing bubbles when I was a kid.

Funny enough, blowing bubbles is on our silly summer bucket list and when it dawned on us, outside to my deck we went to blow bubbles. My sister, Emma (love you!) took pictures of us being silly blowing bubbles.

There is something just so simple but fun about blowing bubbles. It takes me back to a time when life was so carefree and my only true worries were not being able to stay up late, being forced to eat brussel sprouts or having to wake up early to go to school.

When we would blow an abundance of bubbles we couldn’t help the laughter or the feeling of being young. I don’t know the last time you blew bubbles but if you haven’t done it in a while, do it for me. And if you tell me that you did not feel all sorts of giddy, silly and carefree while doing it then something is quite possibly wrong with you. I'm kidding. Maybe. ;)

IMG_7328

IMG_7324 IMG_7323

IMG_7327 IMG_7329

On the topic of our silly bucket list, I'm happy to report that we crossed three things off our summer bucket list that weekend. Blow bubbles, try a new summery cocktail (a strawberry, basil mojito that Margaret made, DELICIOUS!) and have a barbeque!

In case you're curious, we've also watched an action movie (Wonder Woman), went cherry picking, went to a music festival and tried a new restaurant which I'll blog about eventually. This means that we only have twenty things left on the list, ha!

I hope you all have wonderful weekends and enjoy the last days of summer! ♥

8 comments:

  1. Love Love Love this post. I like blowing bubbles too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I actually love blowing bubbles and acting like a big kid. It's the simple things in life that can make your day so special. I'm glad you got to cross this off your list. Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are adorable! I blow bubbles frequently with Dominic. It is pretty nostalgic <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I was blowing bubbles with my niece a few weeks ago and she got bored after about 3 minutes. I kept right on going lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cool. I love that you are sticking to it. I just finished doing a vision board earlier today.

    I have been meaning to do one and I put it right by my bed so that I'll see it first thing each morning. It always feels good to accomplish tasks you set out to do. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the BEST! Love how much fun you have! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!