Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Summer Bucket List.

IMG_2751

A few weeks ago, Cinthia and I decided to come up with a bucket list for our summer. I know, silly, but we are pretty excited for this summer because last summer I was kinda out of commission and she worked a second job so we didn’t really get to do much. This summer, we’re changing all of that. I figured I share our summer bucket list (inspired by Pinterest) and who knows; maybe you’ll be inspired to do a few of these things with the amazing girlfriends in your life.

1. Attend a state fair and eat all the fried things
2. Buy matching sunglasses
3. Have a picnic at a nearby park
4. Play with animals at the local shelter
5. Go strawberry picking
6. Go to the farmers’ market
7. Make new summery cocktail recipes
8. Have a water balloon fight
9. Blow bubbles
10. Make boozy popsicles
11. Collect seashells
12. Have a beach day
13. See an action movie
14. Take a road trip
15. Stay up till dawn
16. Go to a music festival
17. Have a barbeque
18. Play pool
19. Sing in the car with the windows down (we already do this!)
20. Bury a time capsule
21. Read the same book on the beach
22. Go on a double date
23. Fly a kite
24. Try a new restaurant (al fresco preferably)
25. Take a dance class
26. Do a craft together
27. Movies at the park (we did this last summer and loved it!)

A lot of things on the list seem a little young (blow bubbles, water balloon fight and buying matching sunglasses, etc) but I think that is what we love the most about it. There’s something about summer that always makes me feel free and young. And although we may not be young in age, we like to think that we are young at heart. I’m really looking forward to crossing things off the list and I hope to share some of them with you as we cross them off! Summer 2017, here we come!

4 comments:

  1. I love your list and I think it's cool that you two worked on it together and that it doesn't have to be anything extravagant. Just fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list! The simple things in life are always the most fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come hang out with yall? ;) . This is such a good idea. I should come up with something for Dominic and I too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome bucket list. I think I will have to try this at some point. I may need to create a giant board with fun year long activities. You're giving me ideas. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!