Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Lunch at The Shelby

I love having go-to restaurants but I also enjoy trying new restaurants; as I’m always hoping to add a new favorite to the ever-growing list. When I checked out The Shelby for the first time several months ago, I knew that I had to go back again with my camera to take proper pictures as I found this place to be so striking. What better place to share than on here?

When I got the chance to visit again, I made sure to bring my camera along. Cinthia and Sean haven’t had the opportunity to try this place yet so I know another visit is in my near future and I already can’t wait. How funny is it that gorgeous restaurants (and good food) get me this excited? Their cheese curds are amazing. Although, they tasted a little different from the first time I tried them, still so good! Their drink list is also so extensive and I’m looking forward to trying more things on their food and drink menu.

IMG_1264

IMG_1260

IMG_1267 IMG_1263

IMG_1270

IMG_1271 IMG_1277

IMG_1279
IMG_1287

3 comments:

  1. The interior of that place!! The wall with the floral detail is amazing!
    If the food is half as good as the decor it'd be at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks amazing! I could see why you would want to bring your camera here. You should seriously do some pics for them!! I love places that not only look good but have good food too!! Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ! that makes me hungry!
    😘

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!