- Its been raining non-stop for over one week. I don't mind so much during the week but would love a break on the weekend. Is that too much to ask? The plants in front of my house do look good (just a little water soaked) but I know that they need some sun too.
- Is it crazy that I cannot wait to have my lunch today? It is zucchini noodles with cilantro lime chicken and it is so good. I found the recipe on Pinterest and even Sean loves it! I've been pinning so many zoodle recipes and can't wait to make them all. Here is a link to the recipe in case you want to give it a try.
- I had my ultrasounds on Monday and when the technician pulled up a picture of what my left leg looked like when I arrived to the hospital I fought back tears. I knew it was bad because I felt it but seeing it was a different story. Seeing the damage that my left leg was exposed to was a true moment of humbleness. I don’t really know how to explain the feelings and I know I keep on saying it and I think I will keep on saying it until pigs fly. I’m so, so grateful.
- It's the strangest thing but whenever people see Sean they assume that he is either in the military or in law enforcement. He usually just responds with a no but when the technician asked Sean the same question we finally asked, why do you think so? And he said that it's the way Sean carries himself and he also has a respectful demeanor. Ooooh, I see. Good to know.
- I see my family on Saturday and I have a mixture of feelings. I'm finally going to visit my mom's grave that day. My sisters and I have been avoiding it because going makes it so much more real. Like having to accept that your mom doesn't reside in your world anymore. Hard fact to accept so sometimes it feels nice to pretend that she's gone on a long trip but still here. Harder to pretend that she's still here on Mother's Day so we're going to visit. It's going to be hard but we're going to go bowling afterwards to make it more lighthearted. I think a little fun and competition will do good for our souls.
- Happy (early) Mother's Day! The hard work you do needs to be noted everyday and it is greatly appreciated. I hope you're all spoiled with love, laughter and some me time! You deserve it.
Hope you all have wonderful weekends.