Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Why?

I’m aware that there is hatred in the world. But when it rears its ugly head and shows its true form that knowledge does not make it hurt any less. When something horrible happens I tend to overanalyze and it really does me no good. But I just can’t wrap my mind about how and why? I never will but I still question it over and over again. I play out in my mind how this person woke up like it was any other day and had no idea it was their last day. I play out the fear they felt when they realize that this is it.

I wish I knew why I make myself sick about it but I feel an overwhelming amount of sadness for the lives lost and for those who are suffering due to the loss of their love ones. Loss of their love ones due to a senseless act filled of pure hatred. Why can’t everyone be compassionate? Why can’t everyone feel love, even if that person is a stranger? How can someone not know the difference of right and wrong? Why do we have to reside in a world with people who make the world so unsafe for anyone who crosses their path? Why do we have to be at the right place at the right time? Why is life so scary?

I know many are saddened. I know many are asking the questions. I just wish we had answers.

My heart goes out to all those who lives have been changed due to hatred. I wish I could make the pain go away so I’ll pray that somehow you are comforted to know that so many are praying for you and wish that you did not have to go through what you’re going through. I wish that your pain was just a nightmare and that you would be waking up from it in just a few minutes.