Pages

Monday, September 18, 2017

Sunday Dinner

IMG_8413

Sean and I’s schedules are complete opposites and now that he is working in Jersey again he is gone 3-4 days out of the week. It also doesn’t help that two of his days off I am busy working. I will admit that because of this when we are together there is no nitpicking or nagging, haha. Because I’ll be honest, sometimes I just can’t let that annoying thing he did go without some mention. Now that he’s gone for most of the week, it is hard for me to find something to nag him about. We truly make the most of our time together and I'm finding myself wishing throughout the week that he was home when he’s not around.

Due to our schedules, it isn’t often that we are able to have a meal together at home; so we’re making it a new tradition for us to have Sunday dinner at home before Sean leaves for Jersey. It was so nice to just sit down, eat and talk when our mouths were not full. Just the two of us. So who knows? Maybe this will be a new series on the blog where I just have a post of our Sunday dinner just to ensure that we keep up with it. There may not be much words but it’ll keep me accountable and intentional about our time spent with each other. I hope you all had wonderful weekends!

IMG_8416 IMG_8414

IMG_8417

Dinner: Vegetable (onions, green & red peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms & fresh spinach) lasagna with baked broccoli & cauliflower.

4 comments:

  1. Your dinner looks delicious. How come they relocated him back to NJ ?

    HAHA @ Nagging. I'm starting to think it's part of a womans nature. The older Dominic gets the more I nag too. Plus I can't think of a romantic relationship where I haven't done it from time to time (I try not to though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy. I have been wanting to make some lasagna for the last few weeks, might do it this weekend for our Sunday dinner. I like your new tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That meal! Now you have me hungry at 7am in the morning. Looks delish!
    I love the new tradition and look forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!