Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Gratitude Jar

IMG_4848

I was talking to my sister, Emma, a few weeks ago and she mentioned that she does a gratitude jar with her family. It was like a little light bulb went off and I knew that I had to do the same. Several days later I was at HomeGoods looking for a cheap jar to use as my gratitude jar. I advised Sean what the jar was for and also informed him that if he wanted to participate to feel free to. I am planning on adding something I'm grateful for every Sunday (I think it'll be a great way to begin a new week) and then on those days that I need a reminder of all that I have to be grateful for, I'll review the contents in the jar.

What about you? Do you have a gratitude jar or do something similar? I’m really loving any way I can continue to keep gratefulness in my life when often it can feel like I'm missing out on so much. The jar is certainly serving as a friendly reminder.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you have a great week! ♥

4 comments:

  1. I should do that with Dominic! Gives me an excuse to find some cutesy jar too LOL. I actually DO something similar. I use a bullet journal as my "planner" and on a page I list out 1-31 and each day (or when I remember) I write something I'm grateful for. If I forget a day I try to remember something from that day or I just put "Dominic" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea. I don't have one but will definitely consider it. Now off to pinterest to see what I can use to spruce up a jar :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too! Hmmm, I should spruce up my jar, haha.

      Delete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!