Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weight Loss ... Boo to me!

After the wedding, I lost all my motivation to eat well and exercise 5 days a week. I just kinda went on vacation from it. Why have a salad when my husband is having pizza? So, this weekend the hubby and I decided to step on the scale and I was surprised at the number that YELLED at me! I couldn't have gained this much in less than 6 months?! No way! But the scale does not lie. I have a lot of work to do to get back to my pre-wedding weight. Back to choosing salads over icecream. It's sooo hard but I know that eating crap everyday isn't good for me.

Before the wedding, I could eat anything I wanted on the weekends but during the weekdays I was really good with my food choices and I would exercise 5 days a week. Back to that way of life. Lucky for me, Sean also sees that he has gained some weight (not nearly as much as me ;) and wants to lose some weight. Our goal is 1.5 lbs per week until we reach our goal weight. I hope that by the time Sean's sister wedding rolls around I would be able to wear one of my many dresses that hang in my closet and not have to buy a new dress! Now I am off to make a chicken salad for the hubby and I ... yummy, yummy :(

Here is a picture of what I want to look like again ... motivation is my old self!



Photo by Keira Lemonis

3 comments:

  1. I definitely gained weight since my wedding too! I am currently trying to get it off, but it's hard! Good luck to you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous...but I wish you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. faith! I highly doubt you're as "big" as you say you are. That just isn't possible. HEY! Did you know one of your pics was posted here http://www.projectwedding.com/post/list/lmao-i-know-those-feet

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!