Monday, December 23, 2013

Zach's 4th Birthday ♥

IMG_0558

Last Saturday, we celebrated my nephew's 4th birthday. It blows my mind that he is 4 years old. It is crazy how quickly time has passed.

My nephew has a humongous love of cars so naturally his party was car themed.

We had such a great time. We danced to the chipmunk version of all the current songs (hilarious!) and danced the macarena. We ate far too much and I consumed more cream soda than I ever should but I gave myself a pass because it's a party!

I'll let the million and one pictures do the rest of my talking.

IMG_0551IMG_0549
IMG_0514
IMG_0507IMG_0518
IMG_0515
IMG_0512
IMG_0513IMG_0522
IMG_0524
IMG_0520
IMG_0521
IMG_0530IMG_0526IMG_0545
IMG_0532IMG_0537
IMG_0561
IMG_0556IMG_0555
IMG_0562IMG_0553
IMG_0592IMG_0564
IMG_0608IMG_0610IMG_0609
IMG_0615IMG_0616
IMG_0633IMG_0634IMG_0622
IMG_0635IMG_0636IMG_0678
IMG_0628IMG_0651
IMG_0652IMG_0654IMG_0648
IMG_0702
IMG_0637
IMG_0646IMG_0658
IMG_0665IMG_0666IMG_0667
IMG_0672IMG_0673
IMG_0679
IMG_0684IMG_0687
Happy Birthday Zach! I'm praying that you have many, many more healthy, happy and loving years! I love you so much! ♥

26 comments:

Law_Fal said...

What a fun party!!!!! Hes a lucky boy! Bday this close to christmas and still celebrating big ;) looks like a fun time!!!!

Stefani said...

Wow, your nephew is so cute! Just discovered your blog, looks like it was a great party!

Kiki said...

What a great party!! Your family seems like a blast to be with!! Seriously im in need of some yummy juice boxes!!

Christine said...

oh my word, he is adorable!! This party looks like a 4 year old's dream come true!

Desiree Macke said...

What a handsome little man.
Such a fun theme! We just watched Cars the other night, and I wouldn't be surprised if we have a similar birthday party one day. :)

Cece said...

What a fun party! Such a cute theme. My nephew is totally obsessed with cars too. Must be a boy thing. Glad you got to be there and celebrate his b day.

Highly Favored said...

Looks like lots of fun. Your mom was down with the poses...lol

Eesh said...

This looked like so much fun! Kool-aid Jammers are the business yo!

Happy (belated) Birthday Zach!

xo

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Zach!

uchenna Ezeonyeka said...

happy birthday zach.
merry xmas to you and your family.

Chari D said...

He's adorable! I love the streamers on the chandelier. happy holidays :)

TOI said...

Happy birthday to your sweet little nephew. you look like a school girl next to him, lol :)

Heritage Farmer's Market said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myisha Turner said...

Looks like you all had too much fun!

Pegster said...

Happy Birthday Zach, what a great party. I love that you guys always make celebrations a family event.

He is so adorable and has the best smile. He clearly loved his birthday celebration

EmilyJane said...

A boy after my own heart!! Dom LOVESSSS Cars, I mean straight up obsessed with it- I love that your little nephew is too ! Happy birthday little one! (i adore all these photos!)

Lovelyladyjb said...

Cute! He's adorable. I love the car theme, and I am with you on the cream soda! Yum. I adore those blow up car tires :)

K&R said...

oh my goodness he is the cutest kid ever! i seriously want to steal him or maybe adopt him? haha is it against the rules to ask people if i can adopt their children? haha. This party looks like fun!

Shea Coleman said...

Happy birthday Zach!!
Faith you take beautiful pictures!!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

He is so adorable!
Love your pics! You are a wonderful photographer! You really capture the moment!

Monique said...

I always enjoy pics of you with your family! Glad he had a great 4th he's such a cutie! Oh boys and their cars! Cute theme!

Jenna said...

What a handsome little dude! That photo of him holding the Kool Aid jammer is precious- what a huge grin! :)

Also, I've decided kid birthday parties seriously have the best food.

Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama said...

He is so adorable!! takes my breath away how HAPPY he looks!! Of course you and the sissies are gorg!

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

Your whole family is adorable!! I love your photos---i hope mine turn out that good some day! Looks like so much fun. :)

Whitney Cypert said...

Well he, and every other kid in your family, is stinkin' precious! He looks so happy as he should be! Happy 4th Zach!

Life with J and J said...

What an awesome celebration! Everything turned out great. Happy Birthday to him. You took such great pictures.