Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Colleen comes to visit ♥

I shared a few weeks ago that Colleen and her husband Eric were planning on visiting us but because of Colleen getting sick at the last minute they had to cancel. I was bummed but Colleen immediately set up a new weekend for them to visit.

They came last weekend and to say I was one happy lady is an understatement. It was pretty incredible to see Colleen with a baby bump. You go years seeing a person one way and then being able to see them another way, as a soon to be mother, well it is a little mind boggling. She looked amazing as I knew she would and she was absolutely glowing.

We spent a lot of time talking and catching up. I realized after the fact that I didn’t take as many pictures as I planned on taking but the one I did get of Colleen and I makes me extremely happy because of the happiness on our faces. I love this girl and feel so, so blessed that I get to call her my best friend. Alrighty, here are a few shots from our weekend.

IMG_8893
IMG_8892
IMG_8907IMG_8905IMG_8908
IMG_8912
IMG_8913
IMG_8918
I was trying to figure out the right side of our fireplace and Colleen came bearing housewarming gifts and helped me complete it!
IMG_8896
Colleen, I cannot wait to see you be a momma. Baby K is so incredibly blessed to be able to call you his mom. Just like with everything you do, you're going to be extraordinary at it. Love you so much VGB! ♥

11 comments:

  1. Its always nice to spend time with the ones dearest to our hearts. The food looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww so glad they were able to reschedule. It's always a great feeling to spend time with the bestie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Looks like a great time: reuniting with sweet friends is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you gals had a blast & some good food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture of you two! I'm glad she was able to come up and spend time with you! (that food looks amaze!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, the picture of the two of you is the sweetest.
    Nothing can top spending quality time with your best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is so so sweet! You guys are the cutest. What would we do without besties?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like an awesome weekend! I love your completed fireplace display.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got that visit in. It's so awesome that she made it a priority and they came anyway!! You have to take advantage of it now before that baby comes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know how much this visit meant to you...glad you were all able to connect!! cute pic of the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!