Thursday, June 8, 2017

A Spring Mimosa Tasting Brunch

IMG_4797

I threw a mimosa tasting brunch for a few of my PA girlfriends last weekend and we had such a good time! Now that the weather is warming up, I get this urge to host more at home. When I woke up, I immediately checked the weather and luckily although it was raining heavily it was noted that the rain would stop by 11am. My brunch was scheduled for 11:30am and by 10:30am the sun was out in full force. Because of that all our outdoor furniture dried so we were able to eat out on the deck like I planned.

I made a simple egg muffin recipe that I found on Pinterest and it was ridiculously easy and so good. I picked up bottles of champagne, juices, bagels, three flavors of cream cheese and a few treats and invited the girls over for some girl chat, food and mimosas. Brunch is so much easier (and less expensive!) to host so I'm not surprised that I see a lot more of these in the future.

I picked up four different containers of juice; of course orange juice as it is the classic. I also picked up an orange pineapple combination, mixed berry and a lemonade with raspberry combination. We tried them all and my favorite was the champagne and lemonade raspberry combination. We made sure to add strawberries, blueberries and/or raspberries in our mimosas.

I took some pictures before the girls arrived to share and as usual I got carried away
and took pictures of nearly every possible angle...

IMG_4846
IMG_4791
IMG_4790IMG_4798
IMG_4807
IMG_4794
IMG_4808IMG_4811
IMG_4814
IMG_4850
IMG_4819IMG_4822
IMG_4873
IMG_4851IMG_4910

Izabella being one of the girls in the picture below makes me laugh.

IMG_4853
IMG_4854

I'm thrilled that the move to PA allowed me to meet these women.
To think that there was a time when I did not even know they existed...

IMG_4857
IMG_4862
IMG_5005IMG_4897

I also took pictures around the house to share some new additions because I received a request to share more home posts on the blog. I’ll work on that post and share shortly!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week and have amazing weekends!
The weather this weekend is suppose to be hot with no sign of rain. Hallelujah! ♥

5 comments:

Desiree Macke said...

This is such a fun idea! I'm pretty sure I'd need seconds of all the mixes juuuuuuust to be sure. :)

Joy B. E. said...

Such beautiful pictures! I am also glad you have made some good friends in PA. Moving to a new city can be daunting but having friends to create new memories with makes it somewhat easier.

Emily Jane said...

You are the cutest person on the planet! I love your brunch & mimosa tasting! Your table set up was perfection and you & your friends are adorable! I need the recipe to these muffins FYI ;) .

Brandi said...

This is such a fun idea! I bet your girlfriends really enjoyed this. You set everything up so nicely. I'm ready to host a bunch of girlfriends too!!

Carla said...

This is absolutely perfect. I can't wait to start entertaining again and be able to do things like this. You did an amazing job decorating and preparing everything. You're so creative!