Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

Lunch with the Girls

It had been a little while since the three of us had gotten together as Margaret’s schedule is all over the place. It wasn’t until the day before that we actually made plans for the three of us to get lunch at The Bayou. The two of them were my first friends made in PA as we all worked together on the same team. Funny how they were both at my company before I arrived and now I’m the only one who remains. On this day, we also made plans to go strawberry picking which I'll blog about soon. I'm so behind on blog posts.

The three of us always have the best time when we are together. The conversations are just so good and often have me in fits of laughter. They have brought so much to my life and I’m really glad to have them in it.

With good conversations came an abundance of food that we were all too thrilled to box up to enjoy later. I still haven’t gotten Sean to check out this restaurant but I have a feeling that he’ll love it as much as I do. It’s becoming harder and harder to pick a favorite restaurant in our town and if you ask me it’s a great problem to have!

IMG_5902 IMG_5933

IMG_5910 IMG_5914

IMG_5916 IMG_5915

IMG_5920

IMG_5917

IMG_5919

IMG_5923

IMG_5924

IMG_5925 IMG_5928

I hope you all had wonderful weekends! ♥

4 comments:

  1. I feel as though this restaurant needs to pay you to take photos for their menu! Beautiful photos. I love that you all make it a point to remain close <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl!!! I am glad to be reading this post AFTER lunch. Everything looks so delish!!! YUM YUM YUM!
    Time with friends is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photography! Can I hire you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time. Nothing like a girls weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!