Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Orlando Florida: Universal Studios

thumbnail_IMG_0332

Well, now that Ghana has been recapped I'm going backwards. Way backwards to our family trip to Orlando Florida in April. There's going to be a bit of rewinding on this blog until I can get caught up. I'm doing this for me because like I expressed last Thursday I really, really do enjoy looking back at old posts.

In April, we did a family trip to Orlando, Florida. We actually did a family trip to Orlando in 2012 which I never recapped and to this day I wish I had. It would have been neat to see the contrast in the kids now considering that Jayden wasn't even born yet. The majority of my pictures on this trip were taken with my phone just because it was easier and well, for this trip all I wanted was easy. In fact, all the pictures taken in Universal Studios were with my phone. I intended to recap our family trip with one post but of course I took too many pictures (surprised?) so I'll break it down into two.

We did Disney World the last time we came to Orlando and this time the kids wanted to do Universal Studios. They've convinced themselves that they are too grown for Disney World.

Universal Studios was so much fun! I'm not one for roller coasters (never have been after my class trip to Six Flags Great Adventure in the 6th grade, lol) so I really enjoyed the Amazing Adventures of Spiderman.

We of course went to Harry Potter World and I indulged in some butterbeer! It tastes like a thicker version of a cream soda. I've never watched or read anything Harry Potter and it was still pretty awesome to visit and take in all the cool sights.

We've arrived!

thumbnail_IMG_0370

thumbnail_IMG_0369

It is so difficult to get any type of picture with my nephew, Darius.
Good thing he has a great head of hair!

thumbnail_IMG_0373 thumbnail_IMG_0377 thumbnail_IMG_0375

thumbnail_IMG_0371

thumbnail_IMG_0376

thumbnail_IMG_0390 thumbnail_IMG_0392

You walk through this office before the ride on the Amazing Adventures of Spiderman.
You are given 3-D glasses and get on a ride and literally feel like you are flying through an action film.

thumbnail_IMG_0385

thumbnail_IMG_0393

thumbnail_IMG_0395

thumbnail_IMG_0396

thumbnail_IMG_0397

thumbnail_IMG_0398

thumbnail_IMG_0402

thumbnail_IMG_0405

thumbnail_IMG_0407

thumbnail_IMG_0408

thumbnail_IMG_0410

Have you seen a happier kid?

thumbnail_IMG_0413

thumbnail_IMG_0414

Happy Thursday!
I hope you all are having a wonderful week! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Phone pictures are still pictures! I do that sometimes too, when lugging around the camera seems too tedious and not practical.

    I'm still in disbelief that they picked Universal vs Disney World! But than again I've been to Universal in Los Angels and never seen Disney (in CA or FL).

    LOL, Darius is busy! I can't believe how big your neice is now. She looks like a little teenager.

    Looks like you all had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know ... but the quality can be so lacking when you are so use to using a "big camera".

      LOL! They're big kids now, didn't you know?! But two already did Disney World and wanted something new.

      Haha, he's very busy and hates pictures! She really is a little teenager. Can't believe it! I keep her telling her to slow it down. I'm not ready for her to be a hormonal teenager.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!