Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Smell the (sun) flowers & drink the wine

IMG_3636

Anyone who knows me knows that sunflowers are my absolute favorite flower. So when I heard that one of our local orchards was having a sunflower experience I asked Cinthia if she wanted to go with me. Luckily (but not surprisingly) she was game! And since we were going to be near our favorite winery, Cinthia suggested that we add a visit to Vynecrest on our itinerary. Flowers and my favorite winery ... twist my arm why don't you.

The weather was gorgeous that day albeit a bit sunny. Either way, it ended up being a real Sunday fun day. We purchased our $5 tickets which included us being able to cut a sunflower to take home. The experience was worth more than the $5 ticket price as my sunflower was huge. After we took a bunch of pictures we picked up some mini apple cider donuts to go and then headed to the winery; which also happened to be our first and only visit this year.

IMG_3572

IMG_3596 IMG_3610

IMG_3573

IMG_3607 IMG_3603

IMG_3614

When we arrived at Vynecrest, we ordered our favorite snacks, some frosé and found perfect seats at the patio for people watching. We laughed, we talked, took too many pictures and stuffed our faces. It was what I would call a pretty fabulous day!

IMG_3616

IMG_3617

IMG_3619 IMG_3621

IMG_3622

IMG_3624 IMG_3629

IMG_3626
Happy Thursday! ♥

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are seriously the cutest things on the planet. I love these photos, and the fact you two had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thank you! We did. But I can't believe we only went to the winery once this year. We'll do better next year!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments ... but only if you're fabulous!